As a luxury car brand, you can expect BMW to outfit its models with the latest performance and technological features. The 2012 BMW 5 Series goes beyond this expectation, and delivers not only high-tech comforts but also fuel-efficiency and outstanding safety scores. The 2012 BMW 5 Series is a spacious and comfortable car, a leader of luxury.
The 2012 BMW 5 Series is offered as a sedan in the 528i, 535i, and 550i trims. The 5 Series also comes in a Gran Turismo hatchback body style, available in the 535i and 550i trims. All trims can be purchased with BMW’s xDrive all-wheel drive system.
2012 BMW 528i
• 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine with 240-horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque
• 22 mpg city / 34 mpg highway*
• Fog lights, heated folding auto-dimming side mirrors, LED headlight rings, cornering lights, push-button start with keyless-go feature, and auto-dimming interior lights and rearview mirror
• Leather seats, floor mats, ten-way power front seats with four-way power lumbar adjust, leather multi-function steering wheel, and two-way power moonroof
• BMW iDrive system, dynamic cruise control, power tilt/telescoping steering wheel, and parking distance control
• Driver’s seat, steering wheel, and mirror memory, BMW ConnectedDrive, and BMW Ultimate service
• Bluetooth, HD radio with multicast reception, and a USB adapter
2012 BMW 535i
• 3.0-liter turbocharged six-cylinder engine delivering 300-horsepower and 300 lb-ft of torque
• 21 mpg city / 31 mpg highway*
• Dakota leather upholstery and door trim, additional 12-volt power outlets, and a ten-speaker premium sound system
• Gran Turismo models come with a dual-access tailgate and adjustable rear seats
2012 BMW 550i
• 400-horsepower 4.4-liter V8 engine generating 450 lb-ft of torque
• 16 mpg city / 24 mpg highway*
• 14-way multi-contour power front seats, three-button universal garage door opener, rearview camera, and a 80GB hard drive-based navigation system with voice command
Standard Safety Features
• Dual-threshold, dual-stage front airbags
• Seat-mounted airbags
• Security alarm
• BMW Assist™
• Head protection system
• Crash sensor
• Dynamic stability control
If you want a car that does it all, the 2012 BMW 5 Series is for you. In addition to its incredible list of standard features, buyers can also add blind-spot warning, an automatic parallel parking system, ventilated front seats, a power sunshade, a rear entertainment system, and more. With so much to offer, you may never want to leave your 2012 BMW 5 Series.
* EPA-estimated figures only. Your actual mileage will vary.