The 2012 BMW 6 Series is a car that will set you apart. With its individualistic and aggressively styled exterior and ultra-luxurious interior, the 2012 6 Series offers refinement unlike any other. The 6 Series also boasts two new turbocharged engines that deliver even more power and performance.
The 2012 BMW 6 Series comes in two trims: the 640i and the 650i. Buyers have a choice between a coupe and convertible body style. The 650i trim is also offered with xDrive, BMW’s all-wheel drive system.
2012 BMW 640i
• 3.0-liter 315-horsepower engine with TwinPower Turbo technology and 332 lb-ft of torque
• 31 mpg highway*
• Eight-speed sport automatic transmission with Driving Dynamics Control, sport suspension, rain-sensing windshield wipers, LED foglights, retractable headlight washers, auto-dimming heated side mirrors, and comfort access keyless entry
• Leather upholstery and door trim, power front seats, memory for the driver’s seat, steering wheel, and mirrors, power tilting/telescoping steering wheel, and automatic climate control with left/right temperature controls
• Universal garage door opener, Bluetooth, BMW iDrive, rear-view camera, navigation system, push-button start, and HD radio
• Tilting glass roof with power roof-liner for coupe; power softtop with independent- lowering rear window for convertible
2012 BMW 650i
• 4.4-liter 400-horsepower TwinPower Turbocharged V8 engine with 450 lb-ft of torque
• 23 mpg highway*
• 6-speed manual transmission with Driving Dynamics Control, micro-filter ventilation system, and dynamic cruise control
• Nappa leather sears and trim, 20-way power front multi-contour seats, and interior wood accents
Standard Safety Features
• Front airbag supplemental restraint system
• Side-impact airbags
• BMW’s Advanced Safety System
• Active knee protection
• Impact sensor
• Security alarm
• BMW Assist
The 2012 BMW 6 Series offers top notch technology that is also easy to use. The new ten-inch touch-screen display makes it easier than ever to access navigation and radio functions. And the upscale leather seats, individual temperature controls, and multi-adjusting seats make you feel like you are in an expensive hotel rather than a car.
* EPA-estimated figures only. Your actual mileage will vary.