We are faced with tons of choices every day: Paper or plastic; Cash or Credit; Main roads or Highway. But when it comes to your next vehicle, you no longer have to choose between SUV and coupe. The all-new 2012 BMW X6 is a Sports Activity Coupe that gives you the best of both worlds.
The 2012 BMW X6 can be purchased in two trims, the xDrive35i and the xDrive50i.
2012 BMW X6 xDrive35i
• 300-horsepower 3.0-liter inline 6-cylinder Turbo engine producing 300 lb-ft. of torque
• 16 MPG city / 23 MPG highway*
• 8-speed sport automatic transmission, xDrive all-wheel drive, push-button start, power tailgate, Xenon headlamps with auto-leveling, folding and auto-dimming side mirrors, and speed-sensitive windshield wipers
• Three-stage heated front seats, auto-dimming rearview mirror, Nevada leather seats, park distance control, automatic climate control, and ten-way power front seats with lumbar adjust
• Two-way power moonroof, leather steering wheel with controls, dynamic cruise control, Bluetooth wireless technology, 10-speaker sound system with two subwoofers, HD radio, and iPod/USB interface
2012 BMW X6 xDrive50i
• 4.4-liter 32-valve V8 engine with TwinPower Turbo technology, 400-horsepower, and 450 lb-ft of torque
• 14 MPG city / 20 MPG highway*
• 20-way power multi-contour seats, storage package, Navigation with voice command and real time traffic information, integrated 3-button universal garage-door opener, and high-fidelity 10-speaker sound system
Standard Safety Features
• Front airbag supplemental restraint system
• Active headrests
• Head protection system
• Rollover sensor
• Crash sensor
• Dynamic stability control
• Antilock brakes
• Dynamic performance control
The 2012 BMW X6 is a versatile sport activity coupe that can be customized to your needs. Buyers can opt for five or four seats, a Cold Weather Package, a Premium Package, or the storage package which adds plenty of useful storage compartments. The 2012 BMW X6 is a fun and unique ride that can still fulfill the needs of daily life.
* EPA-estimated figures only. Your actual mileage will vary.